- To provide more opportunities for juniors to play in community netball clubs
- To support existing adult clubs to develop junior sections and new junior clubs to be developed in areas with limited playing opportunities.
- To contribute to the 10,000 new participants per year as part of our 10:1:1 strategy.
- To provide some financial support to contribute to starting new clubs or sections.
Who can apply?
- Any existing affiliated adult clubs wishing to start up a junior or U11 section.
- Any group of people interested in establishing a junior club for either juniors (12-18 year olds) or U11 players.
For further information contact your local Netball Development Officer or Community Coach.
There are two closing dates for applications:
- Friday 13th December 2013
- Friday 14th February 2014